iCertification Training Programs
iCertification Training Programs, part of CDI’s iCell® Institute, provide advanced, in-laboratory education on the use of iCell products from the industry leader in induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell technology. Conducted in a state-of-the-art applications laboratory at CDI in Madison, Wisconsin, these programs offer a unique opportunity to gain experience using human iPS cell-derived products. Attendees receive in-depth, interactive training on the handling and application of iCell products, while learning how these cells can advance the understanding of human biology and support practical translation from bench to bedside. The experience and certification acquired during this training will enable the successful utilization of iCell products in basic research, drug discovery, and other advanced biomedical research areas.
iCertification Training Programs Available
- iCell Cardiomyocytes iCertification Training Program
- iCell Neurons iCertification Training Program
- Relevant, hands-on training: Each 2-day course covers both cell handling and end-use applications of iCell products. Attendees learn and implement practical applications of iCell products on cutting-edge technologies in use today.
- Modern facility: CDI’s state-of-the-art applications laboratory is fully equipped for cell culture and functional assays.
- Skilled knowledge base: Instructors are experts in the utilization of iCell products.
- Personalized instruction: The low attendee:instructor ratio ensures a highly personalized experience.
Limited to 6 attendees, a 2-day course provides hands-on training on state-of-the-art technologies using iCell products. During the first day, attendees receive training on the handling for iCell products. The second day focuses on various analytical platforms to demonstrate current industry applications of iCell products.
Following the completion of a program, attendees receive a USB flash drive containing all material covered during the course, as well as a vial of iCell cells and media to use in their desired application.
Continental breakfasts, lunches, as well as dinner on the first night of training are included.
- Familiarity with basic molecular and cell biology principles and methods
- Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture in an aseptic environment