MyCell® Disease Models: Differentiated Cells from the CIRM iPSC Repository
Now Available – An Expanded Range of MyCell Disease Lines
Created using Cellular Dynamics’ “footprint-free” episomal vector methodology, the CIRM iPSC Repository is the largest publicly available stem cell bank in the world with approximately 1500+ iPSC lines and growing. By the culmination of the project, this repository will contain over 3,000 samples including cells from:
- Healthy donors (279)
- Liver diseases (145)
- Cardiomyopathies (452)
- Blinding eye diseases (330)
- Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders (333)
- Alzheimer’s disease (165)
- Lung diseases (308)
Available in a Variety of Differentiated Tissue Cell Types
Cellular Dynamics is making the CIRM iPSC collection available as MyCell® differentiated disease models. You simply choose the iPSC and one of these MyCell cell types:
- Endothelial cells
With more than 1500+ unique disease model lines and controls and five options for the differentiated cell type, the combination of CIRM and MyCell products provides a vast array of powerful research tools for disease modeling, drug discovery, toxicology testing, and regenerative medicine research.
To Order MyCell Products Differentiated from CIRM iPSC Lines:
- Visit the MyCell Disease and Diversity Products page
- Use the search tool to find the cell line, differentiated cells desired, package size and quantity.
- Complete the form and click submit.
- Cellular Dynamics will contact you to begin the process of turning the chosen background into the differentiated cell type.