MyCell® Disease Models: Differentiated Cells from the CIRM iPSC Repository
Now Available – An Expanded Range of MyCell Disease Lines
Created using Cellular Dynamics’ “footprint-free” episomal vector methodology, the CIRM iPSC Repository is the largest publicly available stem cell bank in the world with approximately 700 iPSC lines and growing. By the culmination of the project, this repository will contain over 3,000 samples including cells from:
- Healthy donors (120)
- Liver diseases (52)
- Cardiomyopathies (210)
- Blinding eye diseases (171)
- Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders (58)
- Alzheimer’s disease (8)
- Lung diseases (113)
Available in a Variety of Differentiated Tissue Cell Types
Cellular Dynamics is making the CIRM iPSC collection available as MyCell® differentiated disease models. You simply choose the iPSC and one of these MyCell cell types:
- Endothelial cells
With more than 700 unique disease model lines and controls and five options for the differentiated cell type, the combination of CIRM and MyCell products provides a vast array of powerful research tools for disease modeling, drug discovery, toxicology testing, and regenerative medicine research.
To Order MyCell Products Differentiated from CIRM iPSC Lines:
- Visit the MyCell Disease and Diversity Products page
- Use the search tool to find the cell line, differentiated cells desired, package size and quantity.
- Complete the form and click submit.
- Cellular Dynamics will contact you to begin the process of turning the chosen background into the differentiated cell type.